Internal Audit Service
The Internal Audit Service is a structural unit of the Medical University of Karaganda, which monitors and evaluates financial and economic performance indicators, audits the risk management of the internal control system, monitors the implementation of academic integrity and anti-corruption policies, performs clinical audits, executes corporate management documents and advises to improve university activities.
The mission of the Service is to provide the necessary assistance to the Board of Directors and the management of the Organization by communicating risks for the effective and efficient fulfillment of obligations to achieve the strategic goals of the Organization.
The main purpose of the Service is to provide the University Board of Directors with independent and objective information designed to ensure the effective management of the Organization by introducing a systematic approach to improving risk management, internal control and corporate governance processes.
The main tasks of the Service are:
· audit and evaluation of indicators of the financial and economic activities of the Organization;
· assessment of the effectiveness of the use of results-based budget;
· risk management audit of the internal control system in the Organization;
· assessment of the accuracy, completeness, objectivity of the accounting system and drawing up on its basis the financial statements of the Organization;
· clinical audit;
· assessment of the Organization’s compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and assessment of the adequacy of the systems and procedures established and applied to ensure compliance with these requirements (compliance control);
· assessment of the rationality and efficiency of the use of the resources of the Organization and the methods used to safeguard the assets of the Organization;
· assessment of the improvement of the corporate governance process in the Organization;
· methodological support and coordination of the internal audit services of subsidiaries and jointly controlled organizations of the Organization.
Employees of the Internal Audit Service possess the necessary professional qualifications and personal qualities sufficient to fulfill the assigned duties of the Internal Audit Service. Employees of the service annually improve their professional qualifications by training on relevant issues. Organization capabilities, independence, consciousness and discipline, unconditional implementation of work plans are the main components of the successful functioning of the Internal Audit Service.
Gomel Lucia Radikovna was born in 1978 year.
In 1997 has graduated from the Karaganda state medical school with degree in nursing care. In 2003, she has graduated from the Karaganda state medical academy with degree in medical care. In 2004, she has graduated from the internship in «Radiation Diagnostics and Therapy» with degree in Rent enology. In 2014, she have passed the retraining in «management of health care». In 2015, she had a second higher education in the Private Institution Academy «Болашак», with degree in «Jurisprudence ». Since 2015, she was working as independent accredited expert on specialty «Public Health / Social Hygiene and Health Organization ». In 2017, she was working as independent expert in «Radiation diagnostics ». Since 2018, she is a PhD in «Management» - modern management technologies. She has the highest qualification category in the specialty "Health Care Management". She is the excellent worker of public health.
2005.09 - 2006.04 MSE KRMDTA - radiologist
2006.04 - 2008.01
RSE KSMU- Assistant, Department of Radiation Diagnostics and Radiation Therapy
2008.01 - 2011.03 RSE on REM Regional medical center - Head of the Department of Radiation Diagnostics
2011.04 - 2014.04 RSE DCCMPA on Karaganda region - chief specialist of the department of medical control
2014.04 - 2017.04 RSE DCCMPA on Karaganda region as head of the certification, accreditation and licensing department
2017.04 – 2017.11 because of reorganization RSE DPHC MH RK she was appointed as Head of the Department of Coordination and Public Services in the Field of Medical Activities
Since November 2017 to January 2019 RSE on REM Karaganda state medical academy, Clinical Auditor of the Internal Audit Service of the RSE on REM KSMU.
Since January 2019 - «Karaganda medical university», Clinical Auditor of the Internal Audit Service.